viernes, 25 de enero de 2008

Bytes by bits

Do you remember Mathew Broderick‘s character in that old movie, “Addicted to love”?He had built up a kind of window screen on a neighbor house wall where he could spy into his fiancée’s flat. He pretended he could even speak to her.
In this blog I speak to the screen and everyone who wants to read it.I am conscious of my addiction to words and I am sometimes surprised at their funny effect on people, independently of their meaning, beyond the situation of the minds they flow through and sliding down over impossible contexts.Everyone, unless once in his life, says what he doesn’t want to say.One day or another, someone opens his mouth and words run out freely when the silence is supposed to reign.Any of us has in our mind at least one situation in our lives where insurrected words are to blame.This is the place where all of them will show up without restrictions.
Welcome to this technological communication jigsaw.
This is a magic window where I personally reveal my secret addiction to words sharing some of my inner contradictions
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Espero tus comentarios